Thank you and welcome to the DMCA page of thetipsforyou.com. We are here going to discuss the rights, rules, and regulation of our every post according to the USA Copyright Fair Act (UCFUA) and DMCA. All the content posted in www.thetipsforyou.com such as, images, audio, video, GIF, banner etc. are submitted to blog and frequently available in many sites which are allowed to use globally. The written content of our site is also posted according to our rules and regulation and we reserve the rights to them according to the law to use or not use any other places. Also, it will be a violation of the law if anyone copies or repost those content of www.thetipsforyou.com.
What is DMCA?
DMCA is a short form of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act which determines the rights, rules, and regulation of any digital content or subject related to the website. thetipsforyou.com comply with the DMCA too. It’s our policy to reasons any type of infringement notice which violates any of the policy of this law. In the basis of complaining, we will take proper actions as soon as possible according to this and other applicable law related digital media and internet contain.
Announcement of Copyright Infringement
You can submit a complaint to our website if you found any content or materials that belong to your site or company according to the law. We will investigate the complaint and will take proper steps against it. You have to submit a written complaint including detaining information/proof and how you want to sort it out.
Please note these facts, if you willingly or unwilling misrepresent any information or violate any act of law of our or others website, we will take action against you or your website according to the law. This action will cost you all the damage and attorney fees too. So, we will suggest you take legal advice of an attorney before protest or taking steps for your penalty actions against us.
What should comprise in your copyright infringement claim
Your claim of copyright infringement should contain with some following facts like these,
- Provide appropriate evidence of the authorized site or the person with legal rights on the violated material/content.
- Includes valid contact information so we can contact you when needed. You should provide both email and contact address/number so we can reach you easily and anytime.
- You must supply your identified result of the particular infringed copyrighted work. It has to include at least one search result which shows presence of the content in the search result of thetipsforyou.com
- If you are not the owner of the site and complaining on behalf of other’s site then add a statement that shows the complaining party has faith and confirmation the published material in the website is not approved by its proprietor, or operator or not even the legal terms of DMCA.
- Add a statement telling that all the information of the protest is true and come under penalty of law.
- The complaint copy must have signed by the proprietor of the exclusive right which is ostensibly being intruded and send the infringement notice via contact us page.
After receiving you complain we will start to investigate this matter after contact with you about the factors. However, it takes us about one or two weeks to respond to complete such these factors so we will request to keep patience and have the faith of our sincerity. If you submit a complaint to other parties or channel lie the internet service provider of our site will not consider as a proper complaint to take action. So, read all the terms of thetipsforyou.com before filing any complaints.