How to stream Xbox One to PC?
Probably you could have a lot of similar question in various pattern like:
- How to play Xbox on a laptop?
- How to play Xbox one on PC?
- How to play Xbox one games on PC?
- Can you play Xbox one games on PC?
- Can you play Xbox games on PC?
- How to stream on Xbox One?
- How can I stream from PC to Xbox One?
Well, You are in the right place to get all of your answers in one place
For the game lovers all over the world, a curious thing is how to stream Xbox One to PC. Xbox is one of the most amazing gaming consoles in the world. And, its a dedicated gaming console with extraordinary gaming experience. With the possession of this game, you can stream to Xbox one being remote from the console by streaming. It just needs a laptop or tablet to control and stream games remotely.
For the Microsoft games users, Xbox streaming requires only a CPU with a minimum processor of 1.5GHz and a RAM of 2GB for a net connection at home. You can enjoy the gaming experience from wherever you be. Just you have to know the ways to stream the game.
Now let’s check how to stream Xbox One to PC
Gaming needs some things to operate the process. It does not need anything that much hard to have. The necessities are as follows:
1. THE CONSOLE OF Games:
To start the Xbox stream mode, you must enable first the game streaming in the settings option.
2. WINDOWS Computer
It is a must for you to sign in to the Xbox one apps before starting to operate the Xbox one streaming. You need the exact Gamer tag to use the same as Xbox has with its console.
3. Internet CONNECTIVITY
A Windows computer along with Xbox One has to be on the same network in your house. Other necessary options are:
- A wired connection of Ethernet cable (It is better for both the PC and the console of the games)
- A wireless connection of 802.11 N/AC
4. Make an Xbox One PC
For the best performance, you have to make a game streaming PC and its needed configuration to have in your Windows operated computer are:
- 2 GB RAM at least
- CPU of 1.5 GHz or more
5. Internet CONNECTION
Gaming is one of the best enjoyment. So, you have to make sure some things in the home network according to the level of fun. Those are:
- Best performance: Connection of Ethernet
- Good performance: Access point of 5 GHz wireless 802.11 N, otherwise, 802.11 AC
- Limited performance: Access point of 2.4 GHz wireless with the above range
If your home decoration does not support the distance of the Xbox console and the personal computer, you can use either of the following two components:
- Adapters: This kind of adapters help you use the present electrical wiring put in your home. It has a strong role in a network with a high speed of the wired connection.
- MoCA: MoCA means “Multimedia over Coax.” This type of adapters can make you use the prevailing coaxial cable wired in your home. They also perform as a wired Internet connection with a higher speed.
THE PROCESS OF STREAMING Xbox one to PC
To enable games in your PC requires some settings and installations. You have to do all these steps very carefully and precisely. The process is below:
1. ENABLE SETTINGS
For allowing the streaming of the Xbox game, first, you have to enable the streaming option from the game. For doing this, just go to the “Settings,” then, “All settings,” and after that, “Preferences.” Next, you need to do two things:
- Go to the “Game DVR and streaming” and enable the allowance of streaming in other devices.
- Return to the “Preferences,” then, “Xbox connections,” after that, enable the allowance of connections from another device. You can also allow them from profiles that are signed in into this Xbox.
2. CONNECT THE WINDOWS PC WITH Game
Firstly, ensure that the settings of the console are correct. Then, you have to create a connection between the Windows10 PC and Xbox One app :
- Open the Microsoft Xbox controller app on Microsoft Computer
- Select the “Connect” option from the left panel.
- The installed Xbox app there will scan the prevailing home network available for its consoles. Then, choose the console name you desire to get connected.
- All the consoles of the game are appointed as “MyXboxOne.” So, you need to rename your one to identify perfectly. You can do this by simply getting into the Settings option of the game. Change the name as you will find it in the first place.
- After being connected, you will see the changed icons indicating that your connection is active. You can also see new streaming, media, and power remote options and control them remotely.
3. GAME STREAMING LAUNCH
When the whole preparatory works are done properly, your device is ready to stream. Just click the option “Stream, ” and your job is done.
4. Open the App of XBOX in PC
For making any Xbox and computer connection, you need to connect those, in the same way, every time. After clicking on the app, your streaming will start pc to Xbox one. After that, click on the “Play” button from the right corner up in the app. It will open the game immediately on the console along in streaming form.
5. CHANGING THE STREAMING QUALITY
Being connected to the computer and the gaming console of Xbox One, you can easily select different levels of video classes. This change of quality you can do before starting the mainstreaming. Even while streaming, you can perform the same as well. The highest quality will give you a better gaming experience. Using the app, you need to click on the “Settings” and select the streaming then.
For encoding a quality level, we recommend the below:
- High: If you connect your Windows 10 computer and the game with an Ethernet wire, you can have the highest quality. Besides, you can also have the same experience if the computer and the console are kept in a single room with the closest interference.
- Medium: You will have a medium-range quality if the computer and game be in different places or rooms in the house.
- Little: In the PCs with low configuration wireless of 2.4 GHz, you can enjoy low quality.
It is better to start with selecting a higher level and gradually reduce the quality level later. Thus, you will know a properly stream games from pc.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
You can have the full enjoyment in your personal computer or tablet by being in another place far from the console. You can also connect a TV with Xbox to have the same pleasure of gaming. This comes into possibility after ensuring the following issues properly.
- Same Network: Ensure the presence of the devices (computer and game) under a single network. You can have the game in the streaming mode in network wireless or wired. And, remember that the more speed of the network, the better enjoyment. Slower Internet connection will affect both performance and quality.
- Same Account: It is a must to use a single account for both the devices. You must sign in to the Xbox app in Windows 10 and Gamer tag on the game with the same ID.
- One Task only: Using Xbox for doing other tasks is not possible. While streaming, the Xbox one console does not remain available for any other activity. This process is mainly a remote enjoyment only.
- Xbox One Controller: An Xbox One controller is a handy attachment for your connecting devices. The streaming of the Xbox game needs a supported controller. You can connect this controller to any of the devices. But for remote use, the game needs to be connected to the device only.
- Not just for a game: The streaming is also helpful for using the entertainment Xbox app too.
The game has a huge demand for an amazing gaming experience. But, with the remote control, it surpasses the distance barriers. Now, you know the ways to play Xbox one game on PC. So, make the best of it happen.